Monday, January 24, 2011

MY LANA LANG....

As i face another glimpse of the day
I always feel your sweet embrace wrapped
around my entire being
I hear soft angelic voice as you whisper my ear
That beautiful face makes my day complete
Your eyes are my windows to heaven,
Your red soft lips the stairway to my paradise
Your body is my wonderland.
You captures my inner feeling
Feeling that is fulfilling
You're my one and only star that shines above the sky
that fills glad to my empty heart
There is nothing like you that I dearly loved.
But sad to say we are miles away
You are from north and I am from south
But that will never stop me from loving you
'coz no matter how far we are
You will always remain
as the one I will admire for the rest of my life.

When can I see you?
When can I touch you?
What should I do to be near with you?
You're the world of mine
in you I found the one,
You are my JANE
and I am your TARZAN
If only I have the power to make you see
what's really is inside of me,
you will fine the true love and endless affection
of a certain ROMEO who is willing to die
for the sake of a beautiful JULIET.
If only I have the magic blanket of ALLADIN
I will surely steal you my lovely JASMINE
We will sour up in the sky
like a skyline pigeon that freely fly
We will share the love we have in the clouds
we will find the milky ways with lots of love
You will ve crowned as the QUEEN of the galaxy
and I will be honored as the KING of the universe.
We will rise up in the sky
because you are my LANA LANG
and I am your SUPERMAN......



nagdamgo lang.......

No comments:

Post a Comment