Friday, February 11, 2011

MY GREATEST OBSESSION, MY PRICELESS POSSESSION

I cant imagine how my life would be
If my obsession will cease and I can no longer see
a beauty that first I think was just a pure fantasy
and never will come into reality.

I was a once a naïve and plain
Enjoying every moment that comes from within
A boy without any complication
In which contentment is the sole weapon

I use to have an ample flight of imagination
Bringing my thoughts into unusual exploration
A notion that only a guiltless being can assume
And can touch the world of the so called vision

And the age of the unknown is now doomed
the inner sensation was raze by coming of this obsession
a diverse gravity is pulling me towards her  core
that generates  the feeling of disorder and obscure

suddenly the era of maturity comes my way
it trained me how to be concerned deliberately
confusion now vanish as a young mind has been released
and unfasten the fancies and geared up to be obsessed

she let me go through her world of actuality
and unwrapped my mind from the habitat of fantasy
errands of my heart and mind now rhymed
upon the influx of this woman of a great kind

and  into her I am now fully obsessed
anticipating the right time for her to possess
I am now determined to own her truly
Because she captures my heart entirely

Behold the ageless time now comes to end
With a delighted heart she and I will gonna spend
The everlasting love that replaces the indestructible pain
And we will structured a fortress that the two of us only reign

She is my Obsession and my priceless Possession.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you gang. I'm very thankful to have you in my life to be my partner, friend, husband and a father to our son Baby DX. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete